MLB The Show 22 Game Update 4
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S: 126.96.36.199
Nintendo Switch: 1.04
Scheduled to deploy: April 26th / 4 AM PT
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from catching a specific pop up around the pitcher’s mound.
- Removed check swings from Beginner difficulty to simplify the experience for new players.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from moving after a specific catch animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
- Logic improvements made to the CPU roster to promote highly rated players with MLB experience who should be on the 40-man roster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect difficulty settings in game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected.
- Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums.
- Various prop improvements.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform.
- Various equipment updates and additions.