We know you’re eager to start discussing all things MLB The Show, but first we would like to ask that you familiarize yourself with the general Do’s and Don’ts before you get started.
- Be kind. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Post content in the correct area.
- Report or flag any inappropriate things you may find here.
- Keep criticism/feedback thorough, constructive, and on topic.
- Keep discussion focused on the The Show.
Please do not:
- Be rude or insult others.
- Use racial/sexual slurs or other offensive language in your posts.
- Discuss or engage in cheating or illegal activities.
- Post PSN IDs or any other information of players you suspect to be cheating.
- You can report them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or report them to the mods here through private messages. Please include any evidence you may have.
- Violate someone’s privacy by posting personal information.
- Impersonate a moderator, admin, or a developer from Sony San Diego Studio through the use of avatar images, usernames, etc.
- Personally attack or harass someone, including threats of violence, even as a joke.
- Post any content relating to political, racial, sexual, or religious discussion.
- Circumvent your account ban, suspensions, or moderated topics and or comments. (eg. “they keep deleting my posts!”)
- If you’re unsure why you account was suspended, or why your threads and comments were deleted, please reach out the support team at email@example.com.
- Engage with offensive or toxic users/posts.
- Please use the ignore feature.
- Spam threads and comments, or advertise.
Specific content that may be subject for removal:
- Threads or comments on unreleased content.
- Posts that advertise or highlight real-world money exchange, accounts, PSN voucher codes, or Stub rewards through leagues, tournaments, bets/gambling, websites, App codes, donations, giveaways, or other services outside of the PlayStation Store will be deleted and the user posting may be subjected to permanent suspension from The Show community and in game.
- Topics/comments accusing other users or entities of cheating, harassment, racism, etc…
If you find another user being offensive or toxic, we ask that you simply flag their posts, report them, and move along.
Everything is reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We will flag, edit, remove, or even suspend your account from this website (and the game) if it is deemed necessary.
Thank you for making the The Show forums an a great place to discuss MLB The Show!